HELENA White Women’s Shirt
Fabric: Albini Piquet 70, extra rich in threads and strokes – made by the providers of the most beautiful shirting fabrics in the world.
Haute couture for everyday life.
Bring a touch of the hottest loose fit into your wardrobe with style. The first collaboration between the famed Belgian designer Lena Lumelsky and Bruno Birmanis, this shirt embodies the artist’s signature style with its amazing stand-out fabric, details and fit. Made in a soft and cool fabric, it has a detachable collar, perfect for any mood, and comes with French or round cuffs, whichever you prefer.
For a woman who only picks the best of current trends.
- Collection: Lena Lumelsky for Bruno Birmanis
- Body fit: Loose – trendy and comfortable
- Collar: detachable – make it suit any mood
- Cuff: available both in French and round
- Material: 100% Supima cotton, the least polluted cotton there is
- Fabric: Albini Piquet 70, patterned with an extra rich yarn – made by the providers of the most beautiful shirting fabrics in the world